Legal & Licensing
FBC Mortgage, LLC Legal Disclosures and License Information
It is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. FBC Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender, and does not engage in business practices that discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
State Disclosure Requirements
FBC Mortgage, LLC is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require certain disclosure of licensing information.
- Alaska | FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS #152859
- Arizona – FBC Mortgage, LLC d/b/a Home Loans Today – 189 S. Orange Ave., Ste 970, Orlando, FL 32801 – License No. 0922681 Branch Location – 21907 N. 77 Street Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
- Arkansas – FBC Mortgage, LLC – 189 S. Orange Ave., Ste 970 Orlando, FL 32801 – License No. 104737 Branch Location: 5750 Major Blvd. Suite 150 Orlando, FL 32819 – NMLS Branch ID 215673
- California – Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Colorado – FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS #152859, (866) 413-2563, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Lender Licensee (#33248) – 189 S. Orange Ave., Ste 970 Orlando, FL 32801
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6760953 – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking – James R. Thompson Center, 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601; Main Office of FBC is located at 189 S. Orange Ave. Ste 970, Orlando, FL 32801. Branch – 5750 Major Blvd. Ste 150, Orlando, FL 32819
- Maine – FBC Mortgage, LLC, Supervised Lender License NMLS #152859; License No. SLM12395
- Massachusetts – FBC Mortgage, LLC; ML152859
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License; License No. 152859
- Nevada Mortgage Broker | License No. 4551
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #17295-MB
- New Jersey – FBC Mortgage, LLC doing business as Home Loans Today, 189 S. Orange Ave., Ste 970 Orlando, FL 32801; New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License – New Jersey Banking and Insurance Department
- Ohio |FBC Mortgage, LLC, NMLS# 152859| OMLA Certificate of Registration #SM.501788.000 | OMBA Mortgage Banker Exemption #MBMB.850152.000
- Oregon – FBC Mortgage, LLC, License No ML-5164
- Pennsylvania – Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License; License No. 39206
- Rhode Island – Rhode Island Licensed Lender; License No. 20132897LL
- Texas – FBC Mortgage, LLC 189 S. Orange Ave., Ste 970 Orlando, FL 32801; Texas – SML Mortgage Banker Registration
- Virginia – FBC Mortgage, LLC, NMLS ID #152859; (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License CL-CL-152859
- FBC Mortgage, LLC Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 152859
- Toll Free Number: (866) 413-2563
To go to the NMLS access page please click on: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
FBC Mortgage, LLC Trade Name Disclosure
FBC Mortgage, LLC also does business as Home Loans Today. Home Loans Today is a registered trade name used by a branch of FBC Mortgage, LLC in its Consumer Direct Division. FBC Mortgage, LLC does not operate as Home Loans Today in Massachusetts.